As part of its sustainable growth strategy, Contour is looking to recruit a highly skilled and experienced SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (RPEQ) to join our team. The required individual must share Contour’s values with respect to Client Focus, Positive Team Environment, and Quality Outputs.
- Prepare structural engineering designs in general accordance with Contour’s Quality Management Systems, which are well considered, fit for purpose and efficient.
- Prepare design registers, noting any conformance issues and addressing for assessment by the Executive Management Team.
- RPEQ sign off.
- Mentoring of Engineers, Designers and Drafters.
- Undertake site inspections to ensure design intent is being implemented during the construction phase.
Mandatory Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- ABLE TO WORK WITHIN A DYNAMIC CLOSE-KNIT TEAM.
- Structural Engineer with 10+ years’ experience.
- RPEQ qualified.
- Proficient in Robot, Revit, AutoCAD, SPACE GASS, and other finite element modelling software.
- Strong background in multi-storey and commercial/industrial projects.
Highly Desirable Attributes
- Multi-skilled and able to undertake Civil Engineering and/or Building Hydraulic Services.
- Be flexible to work between Contour’s Sunshine Coast and North Lakes offices.
Only candidates with appropriate experience and expertise that match this advertisement should apply.
Please direct all applications “Private and Confidential” to Paul Brennan – firstname.lastname@example.org