Accreditation, Qualification and Membership
Third Party Accreditation
- Products Liability – CGU Insurance (Aust) Ltd – $20M
- Professional Indemnity – CGU Insurance (Aust) Ltd – $10M any one claim ($20M in aggregate)
- Workers Compensation – Workcover Queensland
- RPEQ – Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland
- CPESC – Certified Professional in Erosion & Sediment Control
- BE (Civil) – Bachelor of Engineering
- AdvDBus – Advanced Diploma in Business (Marketing & Economics)
- CPEng – Charter Professional Engineer (Civil & Environmental) – IEAust
- NPER – National Professional Engineers Register (Civil & Environmental)
- CEnvP – Certified Environmental Practitioner – EIANZ
- DipPM – Diploma of Project Management
- AdvDMgt – Advanced Diploma of Management
- BCom – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Accredited Mediator
- UDIA – Urban Development Institute of Australia
- MIEAust – Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- MQELA – Member of the Queensland Environmental Law Association
- GAICD – Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- CEP – Civil Engineering Professionals
- QELA – Queensland Environmental Law Association Inc
- EIANZ – Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand
- Envirocert International Inc
- ACRS – Australasian College of Road Safety
- MAMA – Australia Mediation Association
Queensland Govt – Engineering Scheme ITO PTD0003-14
- Transport/Traffic Planning, Design and Economic Studies.
- Transport Infrastructure Design and Engineering – pavements, roads, highways, bridges, rail, and marine.
- Building Design and Engineering Economic Studies.
- Hydraulic Design and Engineering and Hydrology.
- Environmental Design and Engineering.
- Project Financial / Commercial Management, Project Management, Project Scheduling and related Project Administration.
Department of Transport and Main Roads
Consultants for Engineering Projects:
- BD1 Bridge Design
- HD1 Hydraulic Design
- TP1 Transport Planning
- HE2 Highway Engineering
- TE1 Traffic Engineering
Contract Administration Services:
- CACA1 Contract Administrator
- B02 Site Engineer
Environmental Design and Engineering Services:
- Environmental Engineering, Management, Consultation, Planning and Permits.
- Erosion and Sediment Control, Hydrodynamic / Hydrology Studies, and Riparian Restoration.
Sunshine Coast Council
Infrastructure Design Services – Civil Arrangement No. R181
- Category A – Civil Works Design
- Category C – Flood Modelling and Hydraulic Studies
- Category E – Structural Design
- BUS262-0317 Engineering & Environmental Consultancy Services
- BUS265 Planning, Surveying, Design & Architectural Services
- LB279 Project Management (Civil Infrastructure) Services
Western Downs Regional Council
- PA01 Engineering and Associated Services
- TR-0497 Drainage Planning Services – Portion A